The SmartGov Consortium Meeting 2017 was held in Vienna, Austria from 16th to 17th February 2017.
All project partners from Danube University Krems, TU Delft, Active Solution AG, Interfusion Services Limited, Kenus Informática, Cyprus University of Technology, City of Limassol and City of Quart de Poblet participated in the meeting to share their knowledge and results gained in the first project year.
The aims of the Consortium Meeting 2017 were:
• Progress status and next steps in the SmartGov project (WP1 – Project Management)
• Status research and next steps (WP2 – Research on Urban Governance and Urban Policy)
• Status first FCM tool & Workshop on a pilot FCM for testing (WP3 – Fuzzy Cognitive Map Modelling)
• Status technical progress and next steps (WP4 – Social Media for Governance)
• Status Use Cases for Pilot Cities and next steps & Workshop on Use Case Quart de Poblet and Workshop on Use Case Limassol (WP5 – Piloting)
• Progress dissemination and next steps (WP6 – Dissemination and Expolitation)
Here you can find the full agenda of the Consortium Meeting, with the attendants and the speakers.
The SmartGov project is funded by JPI Urban Europe with support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.